FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County coroner has identified two people who were killed Sunday when their car caught fire following a crash.
23-year-old Summer Lee-Nicole Keesler and 13-year-old Kevin Leroy Weisehan were traveling east on Stellhorn Road when they lost control on the ice.
Another vehicle tried to avoid crashing, but the two collided, causing Keesler's vehicle to burst into flames.
Keesler reportedly died from thermal burns and smoke inhalation. Weisehan died from blunt force injuries and thermal burns.
Their deaths were ruled accidents. The two were the 3rd and 4th victims of fatal car crashes in 2019.
- Coroner identifies two people killed in crash Sunday
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Coroner identifies Fort Wayne man killed in stabbing
- Coroner identifies man who died in Wednesday morning crash
- Coroner identifies man who died in rollover crash near Markle
- Roosevelt Drive stabbing victim identified by coroner
- Coroner ID's Indiana boy killed in school bus crash
- Coroner identifies woman who died after multi-car crash on Stellhorn Road
- Seven people killed in Florida interstate crash