HUNTINGTON COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- The Huntington County Coroner identified a man who died early Saturday when he hit a patch of black ice and went off the road.
29-year-old Taylor Reynolds of Carmel, Indiana was northbound on I-69 near Markle when the Chevy express van left the roadway and rolled down an embankment.
Police said the van rolled at least once before it came to a rest on its top.
Reynolds died at the scene. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
- Coroner identifies man who died in rollover crash near Markle
- Coroner identifies man who died in Wednesday morning crash
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Coroner identifies two people killed in crash Sunday
- Coroner identifies woman who died after multi-car crash on Stellhorn Road
- North Webster man dead in rollover crash
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Kristoff St. John died of heart disease, coroner says
- Rollover crash in Noble County kills one