FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A new, all-natural restaurant, CoreLife Eatery, opened on Coliseum Blvd. Thursday, bringing a healthy, casual dining experience to Fort Wayne.
"I really like it. I saw it on social media, and just tracked it down, found out where it was and here I am," said Rick Miller, who came out in the cold with his family to try CoreLife Eatery for the first time.
Miller ordered one of the broth bowls, and said he'll be back for more.
"It's beefy and spicy."
Miller and his family also tried one of the lemonade options, ginger honey lemonade.
Emily Kreager has been to the Mishawaka location, but was excited a location opened in Fort Wayne.
"I'd recommend anything. I did a custom green bowl because I don't eat grains, and they're able to really customize it to my diet," she said.
And Kreager isn't the only one. Pauline DiGiorgio, the marketing ambassador, said they have options for several restricted diets.
"What's really special about CoreLife Eatery is not only do we have grass-fed steak, antibiotic free chicken because it's super important to know where the animals are coming from, but we have vegan and vegetarian choices as well," she said.
CoreLife also has a mobile app to order on the go, and pick up your food in the store.
"You cannot find the quality of food with the flavorful ingredients and the taste we're providing at the price point anywhere else in town," said Melissa Rohwer, the owner.
Rohwer said she has worked for a while to bring the restaurant to her hometown.
"Our first eatery opened in Indianapolis in 2017, we opened Lafayette in 2018, and now CoreLife Eatery in Fort Wayne in 2019."
CoreLife is located at 407 W. Coliseum Blvd.
- CoreLife Eatery opens 50th national location in Fort Wayne
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- New Planet Fitness location opens in Fort Wayne
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- International Business College closing Fort Wayne location
- National championship taking place in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- Fort Wayne Urban League initiative recognized nationally
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne