FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Road construction is to blame for a water main break.
INDOT contractors who are adding turn lanes at the corner of Coliseum and Coldwater hit a main Thursday morning.
The break caused a stream of water to flow down the sign of the of Coliseum for most of the day.
This isn't the first main to break this week.
Wednesday crews had to repair a pipe that had several breaks along Clinton Street.
- Construction crew causes water main break
- Crews work on water main break
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- Water main break restricts traffic on Washington Blvd.
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays
- Construction breaks on The Landing
- City Utilities is replacing vulnerable water mains
- Mayor Henry joins business leaders for ground breaking of new water main
- Taylor Street closing due to water main repair