AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - A Steuben County man is accusing Concerned Citizens of DeKalb County of campaign finance violations.
CCDC successfully petitioned for DeKalb Central's facility upgrades to be on the May 7th ballot.
Jonathan Franks said the group's effort against the referendum is operating as a political action committee but not filing as such.
The complaint was filed in DeKalb and Steuben Counties.
The DeKalb County Clerk will hold a public hearing about the complaint at 2 p.m. March 21 in the DeKalb County Courthouse.
- Concerned Citizens of DeKalb County accused of campaign finance violations
- Concerned Citizens of DeKalb County fined for campaign finance violation
- DeKalb County residents express concerns about aquifer drilling
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County
- Final weekend for DeKalb County corn maze
- DeKalb County justice complex construction delayed