FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne is investing in Electric Works.
The foundation said it is putting $500,000 toward the project.
It said it sees this as another opportunity to invest in the future of Fort Wayne and the region.
The foundation also participated in the riverfront and the landing projects.
Developers of electric works hope to start the transformation of the Electric Works campus this year.
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne invests in Electric Works
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne Metals commits to Electric Works
- Community Foundation launches charity fund focused on Electric Works
- Fort Wayne Public Market announces partnership with Electric Works
- Kruse Foundations sells museum to investment group
- Millions will be invested in Fort Wayne improvements
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.'s new program helps entrepreneurs
- Fort Wayne Parks Foundation creating legacy endowment for Promenade Park
- Electric Works talks continue