FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne launched a new fund to support charities related to Electric Works.
The Electric Works Innovation and Neighborhood Renewal Fund could support research and development in health, technology and agriculture; education; small business development and Neighborhood revitalization among other causes.
“The Innovation and Renewal Fund is an innovative way for the public to directly invest in Electric Works and strengthen the entrepreneurial, educational, and innovation-focused initiatives,” added Jeff Kingsbury of RTM Ventures, the development team behind Electric Works. “The Community Foundation’s continued belief in and support of Electric Works as a transformational project for our community’s long-term future is important, and we welcome their ongoing partnership with the Innovation and Renewal Fund.”
Those interested in supporting Electric Works through or learning more about the Electric Works Innovation and Neighborhood Renewal Fund can do so at cfgfw.org/donate.
- Community Foundation launches charity fund focused on Electric Works
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne invests in Electric Works
- Electric Works worthy of legacy funds
- Electric Works funding clears major hurdle
- City Council approves Electric Works funding
- City leases utilities for Electric Works funding
- Funding extension granted to Electric Works developers
- Work continues on Electric Works
- Electric Works talks continue
- Electric Works tours scheduled