FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Beginning at 11 p.m. Sunday Coliseum Blvd will be closed between Anthony and Crescent.
The restriction will be for Primco, Inc to place bridge structures across Coliseum Blvd as a part of a new pedestrian walkway connecting Ivy Tech and Purdue University Fort Wayne.
The work is expected to be completed by 5 a.m. Monday.
Work will be performed during the late night and early morning hours to reduce traffic impact.
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- Section of Coliseum Blvd. closing overnight tonight
- Police investigating shooting on North Coliseum Blvd.
- Work to resume on pedestrian bridge over Coliseum Boulevard
- Rotten beams close covered bridge
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum
- Bridal Spectacular returns to the Coliseum
- New security measure at the Memorial Coliseum
- Traffic Advisory issued for Coliseum area
- Pedestrian hit, killed along State Blvd.