FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Coldwater Road receives a statewide recognition.
The road was named the project of the year for 2018 by the Indiana Chapter of the American Public Works Association.
The $4 million project on Coldwater Road added dedicated turn lanes, sidewalks, crosswalks, landscaping, improved lighting and more.
Coldwater Road shared the award with a project in West Lafayette.
- Coldwater Road receives statewide award
- New turn lanes causing confusion for drivers on Coldwater Road
- Man hurt after getting hit by car on Coldwater Road
- Fatal crash near Coldwater Road and Laddie Lane
- Victim of Coldwater road auto accident has been identified
- Intersection of Coldwater Road and Coliseum Boulevard to get new turn lanes
- 'Iris Man' gaining statewide fame
- Indiana House approves statewide school safety audit
- Indiana awards $115M for local road and bridge projects
- Indiana gets $521K grant for statewide smoke detector push