FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -City crews will begin some work on the North River property to get it ready for developers.
Wednesday, FOX 55 reported only four companies submitted responses to the city's Request for Qualifications, those include are Biggs Group, Continental Property Group, Great Lakes Capital and IU Health.
Related Story: North River doesn't draw much interest
Related Story: IU Health expresses interest in North River property
The city will then decide which company or companies will move forward in the process sometime during the summer.
There might be some additional environmental testing to double check nothing has changed sine the last testing 10 years ago.
Related Story: City announces plans for North River
Meanwhile, City Utilities will be doing some storm sewer work on the property.
Public works will also salvage bricks to be used for fututre brick street restoration projects.
Related Story: Many possbilities for North River Property
Related Story: City releases environmental report on North River
- City to do work on North River property
- City council approves North River property purchase
- North River property proposal gaining more support
- North River property cleanup to begin
- North River property agreement causes concern on city council
- City addresses council's concerns on North River property
- IU Health expresses interest in North River property
- IU Health changes mind on North River property
- Purchase agreement in place for City to buy North River property
- City releases environmental report on North River