FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Multiple water main breaks caused problems along North Clinton Street Wednesday.
City Utilities tells FOX 55 crews had to fix three separate water main breaks.
They were all along North Clinton Street between Lima Road and the split with Coldwater Road.
Drivers in the area had to deal with lots of orange cones while those crews made repairs.
Work was expected to last through the night.
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays
- Taylor Street closing due to water main repair
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- Construction crew causes water main break
- Crews work on water main break
- City Utilities proposes water rate hikes to pay for water main repairs
- City Utilities is replacing vulnerable water mains
- Water main break restricts traffic on Washington Blvd.
- Mayor Henry joins business leaders for ground breaking of new water main