FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Some utilities around the old General Electric plant are now in control of the Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission.
This is part of the redevelopment agreement for the Electric Works projects between the city and developers.
The utilities in the agreement basically become collateral for the city's portion of the $65 million in local government funding that is being put in toward the project.
- City leases utilities for Electric Works funding
- Indiana Tech to lease at Electric Works
- FWCS considers leasing Electric Works space
- Electric Works announces 12th lease commitment
- City Council approves Electric Works funding
- IU plans to lease space in Electric Works
- Electric Works worthy of legacy funds
- Electric Works funding clears major hurdle
- Electric Works Legacy Fund request moves to city council
- Work continues on Electric Works