FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne's Blue Star Banner Program continues for 2018.
The initiative started in May of 2014.
It recognizes city of Fort Wayne residents and government employees who are actively deployed.
Earlier this week crews put up the banners of ten service members along West Jefferson boulevard.
Four of those are new this year.
The banners will be on display through november and then removed for the winter months.
- City continues banner program
- New York St. Patrick's Day banner sparks controversy
- Homeowner has questions about city's 50/50 cost share program
- FWCS enhancing STEM programs
- Holiday Cab program returns
- Electric Works talks continue
- Bison continue to roam
- Local schools continue bolstering security
- K9 officers graduate from training program
- Local company offers floor covering apprenticeship program