FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Citilink is getting the public's input on its 10-year transportation plan.
Citilink is proposing some changes to make its routes more efficient and convenient then expanding farther out.
However, it will be a few years before riders would see any changes.
Citilink is holding a public input meeting Wednesday evening at the Shawnee Public Library, 5600 Noll Ave. from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Citilink getting public input on 10-year plan
- Citilink now offering public Wi-Fi
- Public Art Commission gathering public input
- Parks department seeking public input in Franke Park Master Plan
- New Kruse Museum owners seeking public input
- One more weekend of free rides on Citilink
- Fort Wayne cyclist and Citilink bus have close call
- Citilink to offer free rides on Election Day
- Citilink is offering free fare Saturdays until Christmas
- Woman hit by Citilink bus in Fort Wayne