FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Citilink will be detouring several routes because of the Fort4Fitness Marathon on Saturday.
There will be no Citilink buses stopping at the following bus stops:
- Waynedale via Broadway: Ewing at Brackenridge, Ewing at Jefferson, the McDonald’s on Jefferson, and Fairfield at Brackenridge will be affected.
- Times Corners: Fairfield at Brackenridge will be affected.
- Village Woods: Any stops along with Fairfield from Baker to Paulding will be affected, and the stops on Pettit between Fairfield and Lafayette.
- Wells Ludwig: Fairfield at Brackenridge and Ewing at Brackenridge and the McDonalds on Jefferson and Ewing at Jefferson will be affected.
- Southgate Plaza: From Pontiac and Calhoun to Calhoun and Paulding. Paulding to Fairfield, Fairfield to Calhoun, and Calhoun to Tillman will be affected.
- McKinnie: Stops along Murray and Wallace will be affected.
- Calhoun/Tillman: Any stops from Central Station, and Calhoun to Paulding will be affected.
- Brooklyn/Taylor: Stops along Calhoun-Masterson, Fairfield, and Taylor will be affected.
- St. Francis: Stops along Baker and Ewing will be affected.
These stops will be affected from 8:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.