FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Jefferson Pointe location of Chick-fil-A is now open after some remodeling.
It closed three months ago for renovations.
People will notice a new dining room and a second drive-thru lane.
There's also an updated play space and free Wi-Fi.
Many people were happy to see it back open because it's closer to their part of town.
"We're very excited that this location is back open again, because we don't have to drive all the way from the south side of town by the airport all the way up to Glenbrook," said customer Bryce Stover.
This location first opened 17 years ago.
- Chick-fil-A reopens at Jefferson Pointe
- New Chick-fil-A nears opening
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Jefferson Pointe getting new owners
- Chick-fil-A set to open new location
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Changes could come to Jefferson Pointe sidewalks
- Santa's reindeer stop at Jefferson Pointe
- Campers outside ahead of grand opening for new Chick-fil-A
- A dean is stepping down over her university's decision to drop Chick-fil-A