FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Everyone is safe after spill at Lutheran Hospital Tuesday.
The spill happened around 8 p.m. in the hospital power plant.
Firefighters told WFFT they weren't sure what the chemical was.
No patients were in the area.
- Chemical spill at Lutheran Hospital
- Dupont Hospital unveils Lutheran Children's Hospital expansion
- Lutheran Hospital celebrates donate life month
- Police detain barricaded patient at Lutheran Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital holds Remembrance Tree event
- Lutheran Hospital unveils updated look for new downtown hospital
- Lutheran faces Medicare penalty
- Lutheran Hospital ending heart transplant program April 1
- Concordia Lutheran Girls Basketball Preview
- Lutheran Health Network suing former CEO