FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Fort Wayne Plan Commission delayed making its recommendation for zoning changes to gas stations.
The commission deferred that recommendation until next month.
The proposal would cut the number of zoning categories gas stations would be allowed to operate in.
That's because many people and city council members feel there are too many in concentrated areas.
However, gas station owners feel that rule won't be fair and are working to come up with a compromise.
Fort Wayne's city council will have to make the final approval.
- Changes to gas station zoning delayed
- People favor proposed gas station zoning rule changes
- Gas station zoning changes approved by city council
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Car catches fire at Shell Gas station
- Two injured in gas station shooting
- Police investigate fatal shooting at Meijer gas station
- Victims of Hanna Street gas station shooting have been identified
- Indiana gas stations teach staff to report human trafficking
- Police looking for suspect who robbed gas station, motel