FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Allen County Coroner’s Office has identified the victim of a fatal shooting on the south side of Fort Wayne that took place Monday afternoon.
The victim was identified as 27-year-old Larry Montreal Briggs of Fort Wayne.
He was found down in the 3000 block of Central Avenue and pronounced dead at the scene.
PREVIOUS: 1 dead in Central Drive shooting
The coroner has ruled cause of death to be multiple gunshot wounds and the manner of death is homicide.
Briggs is the 29th homicide in Allen County for 2019.
Anyone who has any information about this incident is asked to call Fort Wayne Police Detectives at 260-427-1201 or Crime Stoppers at 260-436-STOP.
- Central Avenue shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Runnion Avenue shooting victim identified
- Senate Avenue shooting victim identified
- Victims in Spatz Avenue double shooting identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Police identify victim and suspect from Lake Avenue shooting
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified