INDANAPOLIS -- An Indiana man is back with his cat Julie after she ran away six years ago.
Johnathan Gulla was home from college in 2012, having been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, when he cat somehow got out of the house and never came back.
His family put up flyers around the neighborhood, but never found Julie.
Then someone across town recently found a cat and posted a picture on a website for lost and found pets.
Gulla went to the person's home and was thrilled to have found Julie.
"I picked her up … I turned her around, and these two gentlemen were looking, and I said, 'Does she have a white spot?' and they said, 'She has a white spot on her stomach!' I couldn't believe it," Gulla said.
It's still a mystery where Julie has been all these years, but all that matters is she's home now with Gulla, who is now married and cancer free.
- Cat returns home after 6 years missing
- Fort Wayne family hoping missing son, brother returns home
- Airman returns home, surprises wife at school
- Woman Accused of Poisoning Cats Sentenced
- FWACC joins campaign to save shelter cats
- 5th grader starts mural project to help cats get a new home
- Fort Wayne Home and Garden show returns to Coliseum
- Le Tour De Fort returns for 10th year
- Open Streets Fort Wayne returns for 3rd year
- Family hopeful arrest warrant will bring missing man home