NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- An Angola woman was arrested Tuesday after a crash that sent another woman to the hospital.
Police responded around 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. 18-year-old Caitlyn Maynor was northbound on CR 600 east and failed to yield while turning westbound onto Drake Road.
62-year-old Lynn Rupley hit Maynor, damaging both vehicles. Rupley was trapped in her car, and was transported to Parkview Noble to be treated for a broken arm.
Police said Maynor was impaired and refused testing. She was arrested for an OWI. BMV records also show she never received a license.
Police said there was a dog in Maynor's car. She claimed to own it, but it was stolen from the Steuben County Humane Shelter. An investigation showed the car Maynor was driving was also stolen.
Maynor was arrested and charged with OWI, operating without ever being licensed, possession of stolen property, and failure to yield the right of way.
- Car, dog stolen in crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Woman crashes car into business
- Woman critically hurt after car crash
- One dead in car versus train crash
- Car crashes into Lakeside Middle School
- Woman's car stolen, even though she had the keys in her hand
- Man goes into cardiac arrest following car crash
- Single-car crash on I-69 sends one to hospital
- Car crash at Oxford and Holton puts five in hospital