Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Just before 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning, Fort Wayne police went to Klemm’s Candelite Cafe near the intersection of State Blvd. and Crescent Ave. for a crash.
One arrest has been made.
The driver, Ashlee N. Abbott, 25, was operating the vehicle while intoxicated.
The crash caused some serious damage to the front of the restaurant.
It has been boarded up with condemned signs attached.
- Car crashes into restaurant resulting in one arrest
- Man dies in car fire as result of suicide
- Man goes into cardiac arrest following car crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Woman crashes car into business
- Car, dog stolen in crash
- "Burger Fi" restaurant now open
- New downtown restaurant opens Wednesday
- Woman critically hurt after car crash
- One dead in car versus train crash