FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana is asking for donations of shower chairs.
Cancer Services gives patients the chairs for free to ensure they can bathe safely and reserve their energy.
Chairs with backs are more comfortable for most patients, but they will accept chairs with and without backs.
Donations can be dropped off at Cancer Services at 6316 Mutual Drive.
- Cancer Services asking for shower chair donations
- Gretchen Carlson named chair of Miss America organization
- Chair says Kavanaugh vote could happen by Oct. 1
- 5-year-old receives new mobility chair from school robotics team
- Pennsylvania woman accused of faking cancer received over $10,000 in donations, authorities say
- Skatin' for Christmas donations
- Parkview Cancer Institute joins MD Anderson Cancer Network
- Parkview opening new cancer center
- Should CEOs double as board chairs? Increasingly S&P 500 companies are saying no
- Blood donations in short supply