Photo Gallery 1 Images
CHURUBUSCO, Ind. (WFFT)- Labor Day also means the end of Summer fun.
Some residents in Churubusco headed to the lake for some holiday festivities.
For 3 days Blue Lake Campground has been filled with families enjoying fishing, boating, swimming and other beach fun.
The event organizer said there are people that are there regularly.
Then the Labor Day crowd comes in making one big party.
They celebrated all weekend long with a majority of them wrapping up Monday.
- Campers enjoy Labor Day at Blue Lake Campground
- Labor Day tradition takes months of planning
- Trash pick-up delayed for Labor Day
- People enjoy Promenade Park's grand opening weekend
- Free Labor Day Picnic held at Headwaters Park
- Skaters enjoy the ice rink at Headwaters Park opening weekend.
- People enjoy the first snow of the season
- Campers outside ahead of grand opening for new Chick-fil-A
- Lake Ave. closure delayed
- Blue Bucket Brigade back for year two