FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne call center is looking to add 500 new jobs.
Intelenet Global Services said it plans to add on to its facility located off US 30 to make room for the new employees.
Intelenet offers business solutions such as accounting services and document management.
The company said it hopes to have 1,500 people working in the Summit City.
- Call center adding 500 new jobs
- Avancez, Kroger adding jobs to NE Indiana
- Sweetwater adding new facility and jobs to US 30 location
- Paper straw company opening new plant, adding jobs
- Hiring surged in December, employers added 312,000 jobs
- 3-1-1 Call Center now open Saturdays
- '500 Festival' princesses visit local dairy farm
- A company posted a job ad seeking 'preferably Caucasian' candidates
- US economy has added jobs for 103 straight months. Unemployment rate falls to 3.6%
- Danica Patrick crashes out of final race at Indy 500