FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Another road closure in downtown Fort Wayne may impact your commute on Tuesday, July 9th and Wednesday, July 10th.
Starting on Tuesday, July 9th, Calhoun Street between Wayne Street and Berry street will be closed.
AEP is planning work on the north phase their Underground Network Reconstruction Project in that area.
Weather permitting, the closure won’t last that long, AEP is expecting to wrap up the work in the evening on Wednesday, July 10th.
- Calhoun Street closure on Tuesday, July 9th
- Calhoun Street closed for crash
- Men identified murder-suicide on Calhoun Street
- Two hurt in early morning shooting on Calhoun Street
- Crash closes Creighton Street from Clinton to Calhoun
- Bass and Hadley Road closure starts July 5th
- Open Streets event to return to Fort Wayne in July
- Lake Ave. closure delayed
- Car driving without lights on flips on south Calhoun
- Windy Tuesday