FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Calhoun Street near Wayne Street is expected to be closed for the next 30 minutes to an hour for a crash that left a vehicle on its top.
The call came in around 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police said one person was northbound on Calhoun while another eastbound on Wayne Street.
The two collided in the intersection, taking out the traffic signal.
One vehicle rolled on its top.
No injuries were reported.
- Calhoun Street closed for crash
- Crash closes Creighton Street from Clinton to Calhoun
- Men identified murder-suicide on Calhoun Street
- Calhoun Street closure on Tuesday, July 9th
- Two hurt in early morning shooting on Calhoun Street
- Portion of Wells Street closing
- Taylor Street closing due to water main repair
- Car driving without lights on flips on south Calhoun
- Motorcyclist hurt in crash, shutting down Clinton Street
- Barr Street Market now open