OAKWOOD, Ohio (WFFT) —An arrest warrant was issued for David A. Ziesel, 40, from West Palm Beach, Florida, Wednesday evening for robbing the Oakwood branch of the State Bank earlier that day.
Investigators said Thursday afternoon, shortly before 3 p.m., Ziesel walked into the probation office in West Palm Beach where he had a scheduled appointment.
Police say Ziesel was taken into custody by the Palm Beach Police Department, and transported to the Palm Beach County Jail to where police say he will until being extradited back to Paulding County.
“I am pleased this guy is in custody. We will now work with our partners in Florida to assist us until I can get staff down there,” said Sheriff Jason K. Landers. “We do know he showed up in the van from our robbery. We are working with their local and federal authorities to preserve any potential evidence there might be.”
Paulding County Sheriff’s Office is working with the Oakwood Police Department and the FBI, as this investigation continues.
- CAPTURED: Paulding County bank robbery suspect arrested in Florida
- Arrest warrant issued for Paulding County bank robbery suspect
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Man arrested in Kentucky for Paulding County murder
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Man arrested after bank robbery Tuesday
- Bank robbery reported in Wolcottville