Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- You can step into the tent where hundreds of live butterflies surround you, or you can even check out their new addition to the "Bugs" exhibit.
This year they wanted to include the kind you don't see on a regular basis when you're outside.
"There's all kinds of different variety of bugs everything from scorpions, tarantulas and different types of beatles. We want to highlight the bugs as well as the butterflies because they are important to the ecosystem,"Tom Hegge who is the supervisor of the physical plant said.
The exhibit will be going on from April 14th until July 8th.
- Butterfly exhibit now open at Botanical Conservatory in downtown Fort Wayne
- Skyline Tower in downtown Fort Wayne officially opens
- Train derails southeast of downtown Fort Wayne
- Southeast Fort Wayne business development behind downtown
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- One-of-a-Kind Hotel Proposed for Downtown Fort Wayne
- First Merchants Bank gets new home in downtown Fort Wayne