BUTLER, Ind. (WFFT) - A Butler man is accused of setting two fires in town.
Christopher Slack is suspected of setting one fire on December 18.
Butler police said someone on the 300 block of Depot Street found a burned rag hanging out of a gas tank.
During the investigation, police said Slack also admitted to setting a house on fire back in June.
Slack is now out on bond.
- Butler man charged in Depot Street arsons
- Butler Police offer reward for arson info
- Butler man charged with possessing child porn
- Butler fire ruled "undetermined"
- Butler massage therapy owner charged with rape
- Butler could soon clean up Butler Company fire rubble
- Heroes recognized after Butler fire
- Train strikes car near Butler
- Large fire reported in downtown Butler, Indiana
- Butler figuring out next steps after fire