BUTLER, Ind. (WFFT) - Investigators said they may never know what started a massive fire a few weeks ago.
The Butler City Planner told WFFT investigators ruled the cause of the January 30 fire as "undetermined."
The fire destroyed the former Likes Electric building.
The planner said the owner of the building plans to tear it down.
Eight people were hurt in the fire.
At least one person jumped from a second story window.
Everyone is expected to be okay.
- Butler fire ruled "undetermined"
- Heroes recognized after Butler fire
- Butler could soon clean up Butler Company fire rubble
- Large fire reported in downtown Butler, Indiana
- Butler figuring out next steps after fire
- Butler man charged with possessing child porn
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Butler Police offer reward for arson info
- Butler man charged in Depot Street arsons
- Auto accident on County Road 47 hospitalizes two Butler teens