FULTON COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- An 11-year-old boy who was hospitalized after being hit at his bus stop last month is heading home Friday.
Maverik Lowe was seriously hurt when 24-year-old Alyssa Shepherd hit him and three other kids in Fulton County on October 30th.
The three other kids died at the scene. They were all from the same family.
Shepherd was charged with three counts of reckless homicide and one count of passing a school bus with its safety arm extended. She entered a preliminary plea of not guilty.
- Bus stop crash victim to go home Friday
- 11-year-old bus stop crash victim on the road to recovery
- FWPD targeting school bus stop arm violators
- Bikers help victims of school bus bullying
- Thanksgiving home invasion victims identified
- Friends mourn motorcycle crash victim
- Grandfather of kids killed in Rochester bus stop crash pleading for new legislation
- Emergency crews respond to crash involving bus
- 3 siblings struck, killed by pickup truck at bus stop
- Legislatures, schools looking at options to improve bus stop safety