The grand opening of Burger Fi was met with a long line across the restaurant.
The restaurant is serving craft beers, a variety of burgers, fries, and onion rings. They also pride themselves on a plant based burger known as the “Beyond Burger.”
Customers say they enjoy the food and Burger Fi has something for everyone.
"It is so good! And they have it wrapped in lettuce because I can't have gluten, so super great," says customer Heather Zehr.
Burger Fi is open Sunday through Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- "Burger Fi" restaurant now open
- New downtown restaurant opens Wednesday
- New restaurant to move into Ash Skyline Plaza
- Three restaurants asking for city-issued liquor licenses
- City issues liquor licenses to three downtown restaurants
- Two critically hurt after shooting at southeast side restaurant
- Welcoming Fort Wayne launches new dining guide for cultural restaurants
- Car crashes into restaurant resulting in one arrest
- Old Fort now open
- McMillen Pool delays opening