BUTLER, Ind. (WFFT) - The building that caught fire in downtown Butler earlier this year is no longer there.
The building was torn down within the past couple weeks.
It caught fire January 30, many people on the second floor had to jump from windows to escape the fire.
Investigators weren't able to determine how the fire started.
It's unclear if the owners plan to rebuild.
- Building at center of massive fire torn down
- Former Elmhurst High School almost completely torn down
- Ball State to build new $4M multicultural center
- Instagram users report massive decline in followers
- Former Sears store to be torn down for new retail, restaurant
- Crews battle fire at Unity Worship Center
- Students build future cities
- New York Times: Chinese hackers behind massive Marriott breach
- CES 2019: The TVs are massive, chatty and translucent
- Concordia weighing future building options