FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A local insurance agency is adding jobs here in Fort Wayne.
Brotherhood Mutual is planning a $25 million expansion to their headquarters in Fort Wayne. The insurance agency is growing due to its recent expansion of services and increased national customer need.
The add on will give them the capability to add 300 jobs, with the company planning to add 100 jobs by September of 2020.
- Brotherhood Mutual expanding, adding jobs
- Avancez, Kroger adding jobs to NE Indiana
- Call center adding 500 new jobs
- Sweetwater adding new facility and jobs to US 30 location
- Paper straw company opening new plant, adding jobs
- Hiring surged in December, employers added 312,000 jobs
- US hiring slows. Economy added 130,000 jobs in August
- Walmart adding 45 jobs to Auburn Distribution Center
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Kaiser Tool Company expanding