MARION, Ind. (AP) - Authorities say the brother of an NBA player was killed during an early morning shooting at a Marion bar.
Police say Roger Randolph, brother of Sacramento Kings player Zach Randolph, was killed when gunfire erupted about 5 a.m. Saturday at Hop's Blues Room.
Investigators have not said what led to the shooting. But police say they do not believe it was a random act.
Police say an officer heard shots fired and found Roger Randolph on the ground between two cars.
Zach Randolph, a two time NBA all-star, was a standout at Marion High School and led the Marion Giants to an Indiana state championship in 2000.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Brother of NBA player killed in Marion
- One dies after being shot in Marion
- Marion County reports death related to West Nile virus
- Marion County jury to hear capital case of Marcus Dansby
- One dead in plane crash near Marion Municipal Airport
- Police arrest 3 men in connection with Marion triple-slaying
- Marion man hospitalized after shooting self in genitals
- Fergie’s NBA All-Star Game national anthem confuses, amuses
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters holds graduation party
- Big Brothers Big Sisters hold champagne brunch