The Boys & Girls Club in Fort Wayne is getting help with its expansion thanks to the AWS Foundation.
The foundation board gave the Boys & Girls Club of Fort Wayne $500,000 for their capital campaign and adaptive services programming. The goal is to raise $7.7 million in hopes of having an accessible place for children with disabilities and special needs.
"How do we make sure that every kid that is in Fort Wayne Community Schools has the opportunity to benefit from Boys & Girls Club? That child with a disablity is as just as much in need of that after school care."
Building demolition begins next year in January.
- Boys & Girls Club receives large donation
- Boys and Girls Club celebrate Christmas Saturday
- Boys and Girls Club launching "Project Blueprint"
- Boys and Girls Club launches Project Blueprint
- Wounded Warrior Project gets large donation
- Boys and Girls Club of Fort Wayne construction begins Friday
- Boys and Girls Club hosts largest fundraiser of the year
- Boys and Girls Club building relationships with police
- Topping out complete at new Fort Wayne Boys & Girls Club
- Boys and Girls Club members learn about energy industry