FORT WAYNE, Ind. (FOX 55) - 23 year old Sir Marshall Snyder III, AKA Marshall Snyder, was the boyfriend of Sarai Rodriguez-Miranda, who was found guilty of attempted murder.
Snyder was texting with Rodriguez, who was plotting to kill her infant niece by putting over-the-counter pain medication into her milk.
Snyder reportedly told Rodriguez through text message to go ahead with the plan. They were caught by her Rodriguez's grandmother who saw the text exchange.
In court today, the mother of the child said today that Snyder knew what he was doing wrong and should get the maximum sentence while Snyder said he was remorseful for his actions and said quote "I need to serve time for this."
Snyder plead guilty to aiding and attempted aggravated battery last month and was sentenced to 15 years behind bars.
- Boyfriend of woman who plotted to kill her niece sentenced
- Woman who attempted to kill 11 week-old niece pleads guilty
- Noble County woman stabbed by boyfriend
- A woman who encouraged her boyfriend to kill himself will leave jail early even after her parole was denied
- Woman convicted of coercing boyfriend into suicide will remain free during appeal, for now
- Woman Accused of Poisoning Cats Sentenced
- Woman sentenced for role in purse slayings
- Woman killed in Waynedale shooting
- Man who killed wife with machete sentenced to 50 years
- Man sentenced to prison for killing his wife