FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One boy is dead after an apparent drive by shooting.
The shooting happened before 4:30 p.m. when officers were called to a hospital after a boy who arrived after being shot.
The boy died shortly after.
Witnesses there told investigators the shooting could have happened near the intersection of Lafayette Street and Williams Street.
Detectives found several shell casings in the area.
Right now, police don't have any suspects.
If you have any information, contact the Fort Wayne Police Department Detective Bureau at 427-1201 or call Crime Stoppers at 260-436-7867.
- Boy dies after being shot south of downtown
- Woman dies in crash south of Downtown
- Man dies in downtown crash
- Six people shot in South Bend
- Man dies after being shot by police
- One dies after being shot in Marion
- Man shot in the foot while walking north of downtown
- Police investigating shooting just south of downtown Fort Wayne
- South Bend police officer who fatally shot black man resigns
- Man dies after being shot in parked car