FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A two-year-old boy is expected to be all right after getting run over by a vehicle on Thursday evening.
The accident happened around 5:30 p.m. on the 3300 block of South Monroe Street.
Witnesses told FOX 55 the boy had just gotten into town, and was visiting family.
They said the boy ran into the street just before he was hit.
The driver of the car tried to stop, but wasn't able to do so in time.
Police reported that the boy was taken to the hospital and was last listed in good condition.
- 2-year-old boy run over by car Thursday evening
- High school robotics team builds customized toy car for 2-year-old boy who can't walk on his own
- Tax on medical devices to resume after 2-year suspension
- 2-year-old dead after being found in pool
- Community remembers 2-year-old Malakai Garrett one year after death
- Eleven year old boy dies after being hit by car
- Fort Wayne man sent to prison for death of 2-year-old Malakai Garrett
- Kwanzaa celebration happening Thursday
- Woman's car stolen, even though she had the keys in her hand
- Don't leave pet unattended in car even in 70 degree weather