FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County Coroner has released the identity of a man who was shot in the 3900 block of Bowser Avenue Tuesday night.
Alastair Cordell Stephens, 38, was shot Tuesday night just after 9:00 p.m. Stephens was initially listed in critical condition, but was pronounced dead at the hospital.
A few minutes after that call, another victim showed up at Fire Station 11. That victim had been shot in the leg. He has been identified as Terence Lamar Whitt, 45. Police first told FOX 55 he was in stable condition, but they are now telling us he is in serious condition. Detectives believe the two incidents are related.
Stephens is the 17th homicide in Allen County in 2018. If you know anything about this shooting, you're asked to contact police at 427-1222, or Crime Stoppers at 436-STOP.
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Runnion Avenue shooting victim identified
- Central Avenue shooting victim identified
- Senate Avenue shooting victim identified
- One dead, one stable after Bowser Avenue shooting
- Victims in Spatz Avenue double shooting identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Police identify victim and suspect from Lake Avenue shooting