Photo Gallery 3 Images
ETNA, IN (WFFT) -- A Bourbon man has died after deputies say his SUV crossed the center line and struck a tractor-trailer head-on Monday.
The crash happened at 3:10 p.m. on Old Road 30 near County Road 875 West.
Kosciusko County Sheriff's deputies say 60-year-old Tony Cormeny of Bourbon was driving a 2001 Subaru Forester west on Old Road 30 when it went left of the center line and into the path of a 2019 Peterbilt tractor-trailer.
Deputies say the vehicles struck head-on as the driver of the semi attempted to avoid the collision.
Cormeny was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the semi had minor injuries.
The crash is under investigation.
- Bourbon man dies after head-on crash in Kosciusko County
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- 3 vehicle crash in Kosciusko County injures man and horse
- Warsaw man killed in Kosciusko County crash with semi
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Kosciusko County officials investigate traffic crash near Etna Green
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Man charged with child molesting in Kosciusko County
- Man dies in Huntington County crash