Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The new Bottle Works Lofts is another example of the live, work, play concept in Fort Wayne with 31 affordable rental units.
Miller Valentine Group and Vincent Village are the co- developers of the project helping tenants connect with services and programs.
"In order to impact the quality of life residents, you have to not only just provide a quality unit, but you also have to help that resident to proper programming and training. We do a lot of job training and educational programs to empower our residents to further their careers as well as services to help residents with child care and other needs, so quality of life can be improved," Pete Schwiegeraht with MVAH Partners said.
There's single units as well as units that have 3 to 4 rooms in them.
There's a community room, business center, media room, fitness center, and indoor and outdoor playgrounds for residents who live here.
They will pay rent based on their income so they won't become overwhelmed with housing expenses too.
The partnership also provides an opportunity for more home ownership
in the Renaissance Pointe Neighborhood where the Bottle Work Lofts is.
- Bottle Works Lofts holds grand opening
- Superior Lofts to open this summer
- Kroger holding Grand Opening celebration
- Superior Lofts now accepting tenants
- Noble County Humane Society holds grand opening
- Shooting ruins a local bar's grand opening
- People enjoy Promenade Park's grand opening weekend
- Mike's Carwash preparing for grand opening of new location
- Metro Diner to hold fundraiser, soft opening
- Electric Works open for tours through May