FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Bomb threats were reported nationwide Thursday, with some local businesses getting the email threats.
Fort Wayne Police said no credible evidence has been found to support the threats.
FWPD released the following statement:
"As always though, the Fort Wayne Police Department recommends being very aware of your surroundings. Should you notice something that you suspect suspicious or out of place in your known environment, contact law enforcement for proper follow up."
- Bomb threats reported nationwide
- Coal ash contaminating groundwater nationwide, groups say
- 78 new measles cases reported nationwide since last week, CDC says
- Suicide bombing kills three
- This bill could ban e-cigarette flavors nationwide
- Division III draws nationwide crowd to Fort Wayne
- Student arrested for reporting false threat against Fremont High School
- Second graders get demonstration of bomb robot
- Nationwide FBI sex trafficking bust leads to the recovery of 84 minors