FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Bomb threats were reported nationwide Thursday, with some local businesses getting the email threats.
Fort Wayne Police said no credible evidence has been found to support the threats.
FWPD released the following statement:
"As always though, the Fort Wayne Police Department recommends being very aware of your surroundings. Should you notice something that you suspect suspicious or out of place in your known environment, contact law enforcement for proper follow up."
- Bomb threats reported nationwide
- Suicide bombing kills three
- Student arrested for reporting false threat against Fremont High School
- Nationwide FBI sex trafficking bust leads to the recovery of 84 minors
- Parkview Health in Fort Wayne works to end nationwide nursing shortage
- Prosecutors reprise Menendez's 'threat' to State Department
- Police investigating threats against Lutheran ex-CEO
- NYPD: Package sent to CNN had possible live bomb
- Woman fools package thief with 'glitter bomb'