MONROEVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - A boil advisory for Monroeville has been lifted as of Sunday afternoon.
The town of Monroeville is under a boil advisory until further notice.
Town Council President Don Gerardot alerted the FOX 55 news room about the advisory just before 4 p.m. Friday.
Check back for updates as to when that advisory is over.
- Boil advisory for Monroeville lifted
- Warren under boil advisory
- Two hurt, one arrested for Monroeville stabbing
- Water boil advisory canceled for Wolcottville
- Boil water advisory issued for parts of Fort Wayne
- Traffic Advisory issued for Coliseum area
- Noble County man air lifted from crash
- Boating restrictions lifted on the West Lakes
- Xi's status lifted, setting stage for an even tighter grip
- Indiana House panel backs lifting Sunday alcohol sales ban