FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Allen County coroner has identified the body found in the St. Marys River on Friday.
The body has been identified as 39 year old Joshua Lee Hughley of Fort Wayne. Hughley's body was found in a tent entangled in debris when a passing boat found it near the Columbia Street bridge next to Three Rivers Apartments.
The cause and manner of death have not yet been identified and the death is still under investigation.
- Body identified in St. Marys River
- DNR investigating after body found in St. Marys River
- Pipeline fails, leaks jet fuel into St. Marys River
- Woman falls into St. Marys River trying to save dog
- Police clear search of St. Marys River after nothing found
- Fort Wayne police investigating water rescue at St. Marys River
- FWPD investigating death of a person found in a car in St. Marys River
- Body found in alley Sunday identified
- Body of missing boy found in southern Indiana river
- Defiance County deputies asking for help identifying body