FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A man found dead in an alley Sunday afternoon was identified as Donta Grundy, 27, of Fort Wayne.
Grundy was found in an alley off Oxford Street by a passing driver. Family contacted the coroner's office after seeing a news release Tuesday.
Grundy's death was ruled a homicide. The cause of death was gunshot wounds.
This is the 21st homicide in Allen County in 2018.
If you know anything about his death, you're urged to contact police at 427-1222 or Crime Stoppers at 436-STOP.
- Body found in alley Sunday identified
- Body found in alley off Oxford, police investigate
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- Body identified in St. Marys River
- Art This Way works to improve downtown alleys
- Animal Care and Control investigating after dog abandoned in alley
- Human remains found in Auburn identified
- Defiance County deputies asking for help identifying body
- Coroner identifies two people killed in crash Sunday
- Body of missing man, 26, found in Indiana's Lake Monroe