FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Bob Rohrman Subaru made a donation to the Humane Shelter of Steuben County as a part of their Share the Love event.
The dealership donated more than $19,000 to the humane society to assist in finding homes and prevent animal cruelty and neglect.
"We can help more animals, hopefully on our spaying and neutering. We live in a rural community with a lot of feral cats and cats on farms that need fixed, so this will really help us with that population and trying to get that under control," said Alisa Mills, the executive director of the humane society.
Next year, the recipient of the Share the Love donation will be the Allen County SPCA.
- Bob Rohrman Subaru donates $19,000 to Steuben Humane Society
- DeKalb Humane Society extends hours
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Noble County Humane Society holds grand opening
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- New Haven community raises over $19,000 for baseball league
- 1st Subaru Ascent rolls off Lafayette plant's assembly line
- Steuben County sex offender located on Crooked Lake
- Steuben County police looking for fugitive registered sex offender