HARTFORD CITY, Ind. (WFFT) - The Blackford County coroner is looking for the family of a woman who died Thursday.
The coroner said June Johnson, 93, is originally from Fort Wayne but moved to Blackford County in the 1970's.
If you're a relative or have information about Johnson's relatives you're asked to call Zach Crouch via Blackford County dispatch at 765-348-7236.
- Blackford County coroner looking for woman's family
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Coroner identifies woman who died after multi-car crash on Stellhorn Road
- Coroner ID's Indiana boy killed in school bus crash
- Coroner: Toxicology needed for 2 dead at Lafayette jail
- Coroner identifies man who died in rollover crash near Markle
- Coroner identifies two people killed in crash Sunday
- Coroner identifies man who died in Wednesday morning crash
- Kristoff St. John died of heart disease, coroner says