NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WFFT) - United Motorcycle Enthusiasts held their 4th annual childhood bully and suicide awareness ride Saturday.
The event highlights the dangers and effects of bullying of children in schools.
The ride started in New Haven at the American Legion where they were escorted by the Allen County Sheriff's Department.
They road out to Sweetwater Sound where they heard speakers share their testimonies.
At the end families were able to enjoy free food and fun.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Bikers hold event to bring awareness to suicide and bullying
- Bikers help parents recognize bullying
- Bikers help victims of school bus bullying
- Bikers escort Snider freshman to school, stand up against bullying
- Bikers offer support to end bullying for student
- Bikers asking the community to stand up against bullying
- EACS hosts autism awareness event
- Local biker plans to hold ride for Howe Military Academy
- Fort Wayne Rescue Mission is holding events for National Hunger and Homeless Awareness Week
- FW22 helping spread awareness of suicide, PTSD in veteran community